Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So YAY!

First off, thanks Jennie for being my one and only friend on here, although somehow I friended myself, which is kinda sad and rather lonely, but I digress.....

So If anyone ever decides to actually follow this blog I will keep on posting daily rants.

Today was my very first trip to Rite-Aid using my Wellness Card and coupons.  I think I did rather well.  I spent 35.00 and saved 33.00 plus got 9.00 Rite Aid bucks to use later.  I figure I did well.  I am well stocked up on Kleenex and Stay-Free (sorry for any guys reading this).  I also got free toothpaste, like seriously, FREE!!  Hmmm, maybe this coupon thing will work out after all and my ADD will not kick in and I push this to the side like I usually do everything else. We shall see............

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome!! :) I friended myself on mine too in the beginning...but I did it on purpose. Lmao. Talk about sad. :(

    And I won't let you push it aside!!! Everyone should do it! It drives me crazy to buy anything without a coupon now. And to think about all the money I wasted in the past! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete