Wednesday, October 20, 2010

in a funk.......

Have you ever had one of those days or months that you knew in your heart that you were loved, but just didn't feel it.  I mean, I have great, wonderful friends and family, but I am seriously in a funk today.  I want these court issues to go away.  How can I be the villain for telling the truth and standing up for my child?  Today would be a great day to just go to bed and sleep, but I am a mommy and us mommies can't do that!  I love my girls and I am determined to not let on like anything is wrong, it is not fair to them.  I just pray the truth will prevail!!!! 

Okay, so enough with feeling sorry for myself.  My youngest, Estella, has started punching.  She has punched her sister in the face numerous times and she punched me in the face at Michael's.  O M G!!!!!!  She said some little boy name Jacob does it at school, hmmmmm.  How do I deal with this?  Do I spank her and say no hitting or punching?  Oh the joys of parenting...............

No comments:

Post a Comment