Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sorry I have been MIA....

Hello everyone!  It has been awhile since I last posted.  I don't want to get into the personal specifics of it, but it just has been a really stressful month for my family.  I really think that I should go around to high schools and colleges and well every woman I see and tell of the ramifications of Bud-Light, going through and divorce, and hooking up with the rebound idiot because I am now stuck with this idiot forever, as he is my oldest daughter's sperm donor and now I have to deal with him until she is 18, ughhhhhh.  Put I have been living with the quote that this too shall pass.  I am trying to keep my Christian nature,  but lets just say a couple of days ago this southern girl went well southern on him.  So dear, awesome followers, please keep me and my family in your prayers that this situation will pass quickly and that the truth will prevail!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment